Audio branding brings life and continuity – so when you hear the brand, it sounds like the brand – making every touch point a relationship-builder.
- How important is it for the sound brand to fit in with whatever visual branding already exists?
- What are the top audio branding dos and don’ts?
- The top things marketers need to think about before creating an audio logo.
- How do you scale audio branding for a small business? Do you have any recommendations on ways a small brand can begin to craft an audio sound strategy or style guide?
- In that same focus, what about an individual (personal brand) who is an executive or solo-entrepreneur?